Skip to content
This is the official companion study to season 1 of The Chosen, the groundbreaking television series about the life of Jesus. What Does It Mean to Be Chosen? parallels each episode, connecting readers to the Bible in a brand-new way. It includes:
Being chosen by Jesus has beautiful and far-reaching implications—although it says even more about the Chooser than the choosees. We are loved because He’s love. We are saved because He’s merciful. We belong to the family of God because Jesus invites us, making the Bible and all its promises as true for us today as it was for God’s chosen nation.What does it actually mean to be Chosen? To answer that question, we’re going Old school—Testament that is—which leads us back to the New. Which always leads us directly to Jesus.
- A deeper look at Isaiah 43 and its fulfillment in Jesus and the lives of His followers (including us!)
- Script excerpts, quotes, and illustrations from the show
- Guiding questions for groups or individuals
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection