Self-Adhesive Silk Screen Printing Mesh Transfer Stencil in 2 styles.
Can be bought individually for $1.00 each or by the sheet which contains 12 and sells for $12.00. Can be used up to 10 times with proper care. (See care instructions below.)
1. Take The back side off the stencil, and pull top to bottom or side to side.
2. Put ink by using scraper or squeegee on the stencil with your selected tool, scrape off the extra medium, and return to its container for future uses.
3. Remove The stencil slowly from your given surface. Remember to avoid pulling the stencil diagonally so the stencil does not stretch.
4. Wash your adhesive stencil with cool water.
5. Dry The stencil by placing it adhesive side up until the stencil is totally dry. When the stencil is dry, put it back to the shiny side of the backer sheet.